BUSINESS CARDS




    I took a very simple approach to creating my business card. I used my LOGO as the main visual element to draw attention. The basic black font's are a contrast of "Bodoni MT" and "Acumin Pro". The back of the card is strictly utilitarian. It serves as an appointment reminder and parking validation. This is the type of card I would use for day to day business with clients that come in and out of my establishment. If I were to go to a trade show, I’d develop a card that has more of a "Wow Factor" and stands out.














































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A10_Meme - UPDATED!

Personal Logo (P3, color logo)

P12_Annimation / Rotoscope / Audio