A10_Meme - UPDATED!

"MEME"


There's nothing like finding just the right Meme to express how you feel. My meme is pretty cliché, but relatable to anyone taking classes in the CASS bldg. It's tucked away in the corner of the University next to the tracks & the river, and far away from all the other comings and goings of the school (including the commuter parking lot). The CASS is so hidden, that you can't even see it when your standing on top (5th floor) of the parking structure. It's also a very cold and dark place where suntans and dreams go to die... Not because you find discouragement there, but because you will never sleep again. I need to learn how to day dream again like I did as a child...


And the bonus one...

10 FAVORITE MEMES:






Comments

  1. I like this a lot it is extremely well done, and is a great meme. I love the use of the lions. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I ended up revising the meme due to the lighting differences between the foreground and background. During the revision process, I choose to leave the lions out... Maybe I should put them back in?

      Delete
  2. I love lions. They are my favorite. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jordan! Dylan liked the lions too... I might have to think seriously about putting them back in...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Personal Logo (P3, color logo)

P12_Annimation / Rotoscope / Audio