P9_Somewhere I've Never Been - UPDATED!

Somewhere I've Never Been


I've traveled to quite a few places in my lifetime. There are so many different cultures around the world and so many different people. Yet, I still see a bit of myself in them. There's something about the human condition that allows us to relate with each other, no matter how different we think we might be.

In my piece, I present myself as a sort of apparition that's posing along with the crowd. The process involved making 2 copies of the original photo, and cutting out the background for the top layer. I cut myself out of an old photo, and placed it between the layers. A few Hue / Saturation adjustments needed to be made to blend the blacks and contrast a bit better.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A10_Meme - UPDATED!

Personal Logo (P3, color logo)

P12_Annimation / Rotoscope / Audio